The recipe for Ajitama (soy sauce flavored eggs)
Ajitama is a wonderful side dish for everyone.
Ajitama are eggs with soy sauce flavor. You have seen it maybe on Ramen as topping. I enjoy eating it when I drink beer. It’s very easy to cook, so I would like to share the recipe with you.
- Water: 4 tea spoons
- Soy sauce: 2 tee spoons
- Mirin: 2 tee spoons
- Sugar: 1 tea spoon
- Cooking wine: 1 tea spoon
- Boil the eggs 7 minutes (put the eggs in the hot water after it starts boiling).
- Put the eggs into cold water. It makes it easier to peel them.
- Wait 5 minutes and peel the shell from the eggs.
- Put all ingredients except the eggs into a small pot.
- When the sauce starts boiling turn off the head and wait until it has cooled down.
- Put the eggs and sauce into a ziplock. Keep it in the fridge for 1 day. And you can start eating.
Keep it in the fridge
You can keep this dish in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. I hope you enjoy this recipe!